Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my god, I'm pissed.

health insurance - $600/mo

kids written up today - 4
goal for number of kids written up today - 10 (they let me down and behaved. pity)

patience level - -.78

I'm having an argh moment. more like an argh day. let's see if I can't climb it out tonight and avoid an entire argh week.

on second thought...I'm going to remain as argh'ed as I possible can, take it out on those closest to me, eventually scare my loved ones into a closet/basement/coma...

then have no reason to (live) continue worrying about the cost of health care coverage.


fuck you, grid.

I'm pushing forward plans to unplug...but since I'll be elbow deep in debt I'm thinking I'll have to assume a new identity to do so, lest the creditors knock down the door to my ramshackle shanty in attempts to force me to make good on my debts (sorry, missuh. I aint gots no money...but you can have some o' dis here moonshine, if'n you'd like)


who needs a social security number, anyway?

3 comments:

davidarmor said...

Sounds like someone should move to Canada!

Suki said...

ha!

you're only here because I had that ketchup dream, aren't you?

now, here's a nice shiny nickel...

get to work on those bunions.

;)

Kevin said...

What are you a freakin pirate now???

argh, I got a good pirate joke


pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his crotchal area.
bartender says why do you have a steering wheel on your crotch?
Argh, it's driving me nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!