Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Abstinence blog: Stardate 7.21.08

I'm not a big drinker. yeah, I'm down for the occassional sippage to take the edge of the day or help get sleepy.

but not being able to drink while pregnant has made me want to chug a gallon of vodka.

we'll call it the deprivation effect.

multiply that by 83,938 and that's how I now feel about sex. we like the sexorz. we like it alot.

several days of being restricted has made me like it (in theory) even more.

I dream in penis.

yesterday at the grocery store...everything was an innuendo.

-hey, grab some chili.
yeah, I'll grab your cans.

-I'm gonna go get some milk.
good idea. I wanna drink from your jug.

-do we need any hotdogs?
yup. right between your buns...

and so on and so on.

the good news: this may only need go on for 2 weeks until I'm evaluated, again.
the bad news: this will go on for at least two weeks.



...I'm OBVIOUSLY going to have to take up drinking.

2 comments:

Big Mike said...

Don't worry about "the bad news: this will go on for at least two weeks."

That should actually fall in the good news category. The truly bad news is potentially waiting for you at the end of the 2 weeks. That's when the gyno says something like "Abstinence is working fine. I don't think we need to take any other measures as long as you continue to abstain. It's only XX weeks until the baby's due."

Sorry. I just had to share my wife's last 2 pregnancies with you. You know... share the pain.

Suki said...

it's painful, alright.

painful, indeed.

*rubs against chair leg*