Monday, July 21, 2008

I take it back.

earlier today I was a little upset with my body.

a bit perturbed that it seems to be having so much difficulty carrying a baby.

I said I was disappointed with it.

and that was just plain unfair.

so, little body, I tender my most sincere apologies. you're just doing what I've always pushed you to do...flexing your muskles and pushing your limits. you're just continuing to be very suki-like (ie. irritable) when the rest of the ship hath settled down.

its not your fault. you didn't get the memo.

so know this: I still have faith in you and I'm sorry I pushed you just a bit too far last weekend. I promise to rest, kick up your feet and feed you lots of good stuff like kale (shut up. you'll love it).

I also promise to trust you and show you the respect you deserve.

then...in about 5 months...


take you out to party and get you obliterated by means of extreme over-celebration.


ps. I'm REALLY sorry about the no sex thing. muh bad.

No comments: