Friday, July 25, 2008

ugh. blecht and ew.

I'm bored.

I am literally being denied all of my activities of choice. (ok, not all. I can still eat...just not alot of chocolate).

no climbing.
no riding.
no travelling.
no occassional glass of something fermented to calm the nerves.
no drunken fist-fighting.
no sex.

this is getting to be such a fucking drag.

the only recompense I have at this point (did I mention that I can't even have a goddamn orgasm????) is a little alien not so gently massaging my insides.

its wicked cool.

so while I'm 'resting' and being bored out of my mind, I find I'm always able to concentrate on one thing for more than 3 minutes (cause that's about as long as everything else holds my interest)...

the monkey kicking my spleen. we call it "playtime" and oqui does obnoxious things to my belly to see how much wiggling we can get out of the squirt.

it usually last about 20 minutes before all parties involved tire of it...

but its 20 minutes out of my day that doesn't completely suck.


also...i think chopping all my hair off while pregnant and sensitive was probably a BAD idea.

...I'm also thinking dying it red will prove to be a less than stellar proposition, as well.



guess we'll be skipping those "oh look how beautiful you were when pregnant" photo moments.

No comments: