Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Abstinence blog: whatever the hell today is

I need to get laid.
get my swerve on.
do the horizontal tango.
get my groove on.
hit it.
do it.
crush it.
do the dirty.
hump.

the girls I had today are just god awful pains in the ass with the worst attitudes this side of the projects.

wait. they aren't this side of the projects. they are firmly entrenched directly IN the projects and their attitudes most decidedly reflect it.

yeah, we're gay...three white chics showing up in retarded pink girl scout shirts asking them to do lame crafts...but, bitch please. roll your eyes at me one more time and I'm gonna have to use my one phone call from prison to tell you simply: I warned you not to fuck with me.

so...I went off on their way-too-grown asses.

definitely NOT in keeping with the outreach goals of our particular grant.

whatevs. its not like they were ever going to grow up, facilitate a troop and spread girl scout well wishes into the universe. they were just gonna perpetuate the same "look at these lame ass white girls with nothing to offer us" attitudes that landing their bitch moms (I know some of their bitch moms) in the ghetto to begin with.

when reminded that I'm pregnant and supposed to be relaxing, and that I shouldn't let them get to me the only response I could muster (other than a string of insults and curses) was that we'd be doing them a disservice if we walked in there week after week allowing them to treat us like garbage and punk us.

hell no. show me some respect or I will put the smack down on your overgrown teenage ass and go to jail tonight.

so, yeah. anyway...like I was saying.

I really need to get laid.

No comments: