Monday, November 19, 2007

green must be my color

because I feel much better.

whether it was the process of working together to make it more "our" bedroom (getting his furniture in there would help, as well), or the catharthis of clean walls...

or I just got really high off the fumes...

either way, I feel better.

I'm still concerned about things, but not overwhelmed the way that I was Saturday.

mess. I was a hot steaming mess.

now, I think I'm taking things in stride, again.

I'm worried about going under for a "scoping"...but I'm not having feverish nightmares over it.
I'm pressed for time and still feel I haven't been doing my girls in the shelter justice, but I'm not crying my eyes out over it.
I'm scared for my sister, but have accepted my role.
My students are needy, cute, naughty and transient...and I'm OK with that (I guess).

all in all, I feel mostly recovered.

and thank fricking god, for that.

I REALLY didn't like feeling like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word green is closely related to the Old English verb growan, “to grow”.

May you continue to grow and learn about your inner strengths, in your relationships and your mind power.

Be strong for yourself and you will be strong for those around you.

zayne braun said...

it would be nice to get together after turkey day and catch up a bit. seems like you've got some crazy shit happening. let me know if you want/need to talk.