Wednesday, November 14, 2007

nope (aka FUCK YOU, STRESS)

nope. not gonna do it, anymore.

I outright fucking refuse to let you get to me.

yeah, this shit is frustrating.
yeah, I'm fucking tired.
yeah, I feel like I'm failing.

and NO. no, you are not going to fucking beat me.

fuck you, stress.

I climb goddamn mountains on bikes and in harnesses, bitch. I gave birth to an almost 9 pound child. I eat gun powder for breakfast and wash it down with badger bile. I shot JFK, motherfuckers. what the hell you got on me?

I'll tell you what...nothing.

nada
zip
zilch
nunca
neine
diddly
zippo
naught
zot
nix
nihil
scratch
zero

forget jesus...I asked myself today What Would SUKI Do?

I'll tell you what. she'd roll up her fucking sleeves, dig in her heels, fight down her demons and wreck some moficking shop.


dear shop,

prepare to have your shit wrecked.

love always,
teh suki

5 comments:

Kristibelle said...

Forget subbing--you need to get yer bad self on the lecture circuit.

Fight The Shop Like a Moficker With Teh Suki. Matinees on Saturday. Ask about group rates.

Wayne Dyer is shaking in his Birkenstocks. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I accept your mantra as my own. I have my nun-chuks, bow staff and the focus of a jedi master. Stress be damned!

but my thumb still is hurted...

Liz Schleeper said...

No kidding, lecture circuit. Well, then again, the form on the page is what makes you good, at least from what I see here. I haven't quite figured out a category for you yet. You hate categories, I'm sure.

Oh, I am slow and whimpy on the bike. You would destroy me on downhills, I can tell.

danger monkey said...

That's right, put up a fight. Don't let it get to you. Stress is evil!

forty f15teen said...

have i ever told you...

stress is not your color...