Friday, November 9, 2007

lord have MERCY on these children!!!

Miss Suki's doing report cards.

that's right boys and girls...its time. your teacher aint back...and I get to do the honors.


remember when you called me a dirty fish bitch and thought I didn't hear?

yeah. I heard you, mofo.

remember when you got your head stuck in the chair because you can't sit yo ass down?

yeah. that falls under "ability to regulate own behavior," "follows all school rules," "respects school and others' property," and "gets on teacher's last fucking nerve incessantly".

it's go time, mofickers.

I've gained four pounds stress eating over your dull-eyed, flat tailed asses....and now.

NOW I GET MY REVENGE.

those of you who are quiet, good, sweet and/or cute.

A's.

all of them. I don't give a rat's fuzzy nutsack if you failed every fucking test. if you didn't drive me ape shit...

honor roll time.

I'll throw you the pizza party.

I'm making shit up so blatantly (instructional reading level=on level, my ass) that I'm going to burn in hell with a sub-zero parka on...and I don't give a flick.

revenge. is. mine.

oh yeah...I'm also doing your conferences.

ha. fricking. ha. ha hahahahahahahahahahahah

tell yo momma to come early. I got lots to say.

j-dawg...you're going down.
l-diddy...this will only hurt for a minute.
s-monster...you had this coming from the moment I laid ears on you, you screechy little fuck.

I'm gonna go on downstairs, pour myself the mother of all glasses of cheap ass wine...and set my pen to blazing.


Miss Evil Suki (of teaching infamy)


ps. my dog's pecker has been out for hours. he and my other mutt have been taking turns licking it.

I'm jealous...not because I can't lick his peener (cause technically...I could), but because no one is licking mine.

3 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

This makes me love you more.

Oh, it does.

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on your blog and all I have to say is: bunny love climax?????? Hahaha, I frickin' love you. Gimme a call sometime, Christine's ass needs to go climbing or she's risking it never getting off the ground again.

Kristibelle said...

As one who spent a year assisting a teacher of second graders, I am laughing my ass off and totally relating to this.