Saturday, January 31, 2009

24 plus 1

25 things I love about my man:

1. morning wood
2. the chew lip that he doesn't even know he's doing
3. he can beatbox (for a white boy)
4. NAUGHTY THINGS
5. "drive like I'm not here"
6. duck butt
7. he's positive when I can't be...because of him, I was able to do amazing things with my body.
8. he's an amazing Daddy to my children (even when they're brats)
9. incredible work ethic
10. he researches everything (and since...)
11. I trust him (I can relax while)
12. he does all the legwork for major decisions
13. he's sexy on a bike
14. he's a sissy on slab
15. we push each other...sometimes into arguments, but mostly to push the limit
16. he let's me get away with exaggerating stories around other people.
17. one word: tent
18. he likes to drive like he's in a rally car (sometimes even making the noises)
19. he never complains about his role in this family
20. he tolerates my incessant bitching about my role
21. amazing sense of humor. the way he and I can laugh is legendary
22. the upper right corner of his mouth MEOW!!!
23. he's always whipping out his junk
24. he makes me feel warm (in every way), no matter how cold it is
25. he's my true partner...in everything

3 comments:

buddha's girl said...

You got laid, didn't you?

Suki said...

laid???

nah.

high???

...maybe.

Big Mike said...

I wrote a blog entry like this a couple of years ago. Same time of year as well.

It was like money in the bank when I forgot Valentine's Day a week later.