Sunday, January 18, 2009

gn-bn-gn

good news:
alot of the Prof's "food intolerance" symptoms may be related to teething and NOT to Mommy have a plate of nachos. 'cept for the cheese. he and dairy DEFINITELYDONOT get along. mayhaps I can have a slice of bread with strawberry jam, though???

bad news:
he's still so lil' and new to the whole arms and legs thing, that he can't always get his fist in his mouth to gnaw on. it more often makes it only as far as the nose.

good news:
baby orajel works.

------

good news: Daddy and the Prof are getting a bath together.

bad news: Its because we have to go to a party in about an hour.

good news: I can leave early with the "I'm hungry" excuse.

------

good news: I have a car.

bad news: It won't start.

good news: "Oqui!!! Can you run to the store for me???"

------

good news: my boobs don't hurt too much these days

bad news: they still hurt at night

good news: I'm looking pretty fly in sweaters

------

good news: I think I can eat Life cereal

bad news: I'm out of rice milk

good news: see: "Oqui!!! Can you run to the store for me???"

No comments: