Sunday, January 25, 2009

nope

I thought that going to the climbing gym yesterday might make me feel better.

nope.

the Prof screamed the first half hour (you should hear an infant's bellow echo through an old warehouse...its rather unnerving), refused to eat and generally flipped the fuck out.

then it was my turn.

I climbed like shit. worse now than when I first started. horrendous. weak. tired. sloppy. disgusting.

despite all that, after the Prof fell asleep, I still had a little fun...til oqui's mood when south then...well, fuck it. nobody can have fun while he's pissed.

I tried to ignore him. tried to ignore myself. tried to ignore rude bitches.

tried. tried. tried.

I'm just pretty much sick of everything at this point. I'd like to at least say that I'm angry about x, y or z...but I'm not.

I'm just generally disgusted and stopped giving a fuck.

with so many things in my life that I can not only not control...but barely even influence...

I'm just sick of trying.

2 comments:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

i thought it was nice to see you.

respect
fm

buddha's girl said...

I was super happy seeing you out there!! AND I finally got those pants to you!