Tuesday, January 6, 2009

and you don't quit...and you don't stop.








day 2 o' da plummage.










to wake up 2 days in a row with hair this fierce...why, I must be the luckiest girl in the whole world.
I'm throwing down my chips and lettin' all ride. Let's see if I can't crack the one week mark with this bitch.







this plume is diehard. everlast. cryptonite. not even a baseball cap can stop this mofo. (I know because I wore one yesterday)







the only thing that might tame this bitch is a good bit of water streaming over my head, and since I don't plan on bathing (and fortunately for the rest of the world, leaving the house) in the foreseeable future...

we are a go for take-off.





the only hazard is that all of the prof's stuffed birds are trying to hump my head.










risk I'm willing to take.

between this hair, my tail feather and my hip hop (bounce it out!) cardio burn video...










no male is safe...





of any specie.

2 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

the title of this made me LOL. Not laugh..LOL.

I do Billy Blanks Tae Bo (it works. Don't judge) with hiking. YEAH!

Oh, I saw some mommy boot camp thing and the ...just no. The women were all shrewish and there to shoot the breeze. I like my solo workouts.

And that hair. You better.. WOOOORK! I love it though. Let's get the hair it's own blog, shall we? We'll call it 'Tales from the top' (of your head, 'natch..)
and write it in third person.

Suki said...

"tales from the top"

best.idea.ever.

done.