Wednesday, January 7, 2009

to his credit...

the lil' booger did MUCH better today.

only fussed for a total of 4 hours (give or take a migraine). we even got him all doodied up and went out for dinner.

yes. DINNER.

I'm hoping that nothing I ate sends him back into a tissy tomorrow.

to his discredit, however, he aint NOTHING like my friend's baby. he's 5 weeks older than the Prof, smiled, giggled and cooed the entire 3 hours and spontaneously napped, all while never leaving his carseat.

I had to walk the floor with the booger for about a quarter mile or so and had to nurse him twice (even after nursing 3 times in the hour before we left).

he's got his appetite back...and damn is he cute.

snuggly wuggly wuggly.

I hope he keeps getting better. another appointment with the know nothing doctors tomorrow. I tried to resist. they insisted. I finally caved because I'm curious about his weight.

not a chance in hell they're giving him any vaccinations, though. I'll have no way of gauging whether or not he's fussing from food or from attenuated viruses.

and I REALLY wanna know how those chicken wings went over.

1 comment:

Oak said...

The restaurant called to police...something about contraband poultry and 'free' water.