Monday, January 5, 2009

best hair of '09
















so I'm sleeping last night. getting my snooze on. catching some Z's...

when the damnedest thing happens.

I started to dream! Now, I've had very few run ins with REM sleep, lately, so I'm a bit out of practice. Like my dream...was too realistic.

I was just going about my bidness in the house, doing normal, mundane, totally undreamworthy things, but noticing some weirdnesses.

for instance; I don't have cats. The lil'-black-cats -formerly-belonging-to-Suki-but-now-residing-with-her-mother were all up in my grill. I was petting them and could feel their fur.






that was my first clue that I was asleep.








then scary stuffs started happening. walls fading and disappearing. floors eating stuff.

this is me starting to think its time to wake up.

then I find myself in the bedroom checking on the prof, and instead of hearing a music box in his cradle I hear "kill mommy. kill mommy. kill mommy..." chanting.

game over. I'm waking my ass up.




I get up, go downstairs, get myself a drink, check for cats (there were none), make sure the prof hasn't grown horns (not yet) and go back to bed...









only to find myself sleeping.

FUCK!!!!!!

I could not under any circumstances wake up. I tried sitting up. stuck.

I tried moving my arms. trapped.







I attempted to scream for oqui. nothing doing.








at some point I'm guessing I either woke up or starting talking in my sleep, cause this morning oqui asked me what the hell I was talking about...and this man is NOT easy to communicate with at night.

I love him to death, but he's a grade A motherfucker when he's sleeping. he swats, bitches, shoves and ignores like its his full-time job (a fact I have come to accept (maybe) and have decided not to gut him for)...

so if I managed to break his armor...shit must've really been hitting the fan in my altered-reality-psuedo-sleep-coma.




I hope I really WAS sleeping...and the prof really ISN'T plotting my death.









cause...that would suck.
but at least I got to wake up with hair like this.
total.fucking.rock.star.

1 comment:

Oak said...

I told you....I'm Vidal Fucking Sasson in the sack.