Wednesday, February 20, 2008

cough medicine...

rawks my socks.

I'm loopy, wearing a sweatsuit (and my daughter's WAAAY too big for me basketball sneakers), hanging out with autistic kids...

and (I'm blaming on the cough syrup) looking just like one of them.

I'm sick as fuck. good thing the student:teacher ratio in this room is off the chain...or the lil' suckas would be running the joint.

cause miss suki...is out to liz-unch.



ps. I got my hair cut...and I'm smoking hot.

(for the record...^ that may also be the cough syrup typing)

6 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

post a picture of the new 'do, mmkkay.

Suki said...

sure thang...

as soon as I no longer look like an elephant poo'd on my face.



...it might be a while.

Anonymous said...

Hey, got your vm about climbing (cell phone issues). As much as I'd love to climb with you PRG2, is like an hour away from me with no traffic... and I'd have to get in my (gasp) car. You all should come to GV.

Plus, it seems as though i've forgotten how to climb.

Suki said...

we'll have to give that some thought...

in about a month when I'm able to climb, again!

'spose our kentucky trip is getting the shaft, as well.

hehehe

I said "shaft"

Anonymous said...

I am a man;
I make inappropriate comments,
I grow hair in places it doesn't belong,
I lose hair where it is supposed to be,
I play with my 'shaft' when I'm bored,
I play with my 'johnson' when I am horny,
I have testes, two and a half of them,
I read your blog to see where you are on a daily basis...which should be in bed.

You are sick and probably suffer from severe halitosis. Yup I'm a man and I stick my foot in my mouth...but guess where else I can stick it?

Climb soon, feel better sooner!

Anonymous said...

I once had elephant poo on my face!

I told it to "sit", and it thought I said something else......

it's just like MUD