Thursday, February 28, 2008

things and stuff.

today one of my students called me pretty.

I called her a liar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

this morning I heard an "invis-voice." I thought for certain there was a very soulful black man outside my bedroom window singing his welcome to the waxing daylight. then I thought I heard him stealing the recycling cans.

news flash: I haven't lived in a place where blackmen (soulful or otherwise) sing the morning's welcome on the sidewalk for 10 years or more. my neighborhood is so unfalteringly whitebread (and subsequently boring and terribly itchy) that I'd be lucky to catch the token asian avoiding my dogs.

my best guess is that the very honkity white boy next door has a set o' lungs on him and was singing to his baby (or I'm a retard and it never happened). either way...it sounded nice. like the a'capella blessing of the boats in Annapolis.

I wanna wake up to it (about three hours later) every morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm disabling anonymous comments on my blog. without a name/face/persona attached I have no way of determining tone and therefore don't know what level of suki-tude to apply in return.

its my experience that good natured ribbing and straight up douchebag bitching sound ALOT alike...

'cept one is done by friends...

and the other by cowards.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My TEA(S) is finished.

it was both easier and more difficult than I expected. the science was uber easy and the math was not hard...but hurried. not enough time. I forgot how to add (the multiplication center of my brain, however, remained in perfect functioning order. made for some razzle dazzle reach-around solutions).

ever try to multiply 6 digit numbers without being able to add?

yeah, it was like swimming with a life preserver on. you won't DROWN...but you're not getting anywhere fast.

AND...

(----------------------------------?)

I don't think I liked the girl I was sitting next to.

she finished every section 48 seconds before me.
she had bigger boobs, a toned waist and smaller ass.
her boyfriend was way too cute for her (leading me to believe she gives good head).
and she had on sweatpants while I wore jeans.

fuck.ing.bitch.

------------------------------------------------------------

the monkey ran out of TP the other night, fished out a fresh new roll, and left it in the sink.

the 'pah left it right where it was with a note on it:

"you are not allowed to be this (arrow pointing to TP in the emmer-effing sink) lazy"

then we came into the studio and found 43 dishes on the floor.

*sigh*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I taught gym today with the sole intention of wearing my very bestest aging lesbian PE teacher outfit.

I was all dressed up and ready for a photo shoot when the camera battery died.

then I chickened out and changed the white sweat sox.

bummer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like my neighbors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

its so cold my dogs refuse to move.

------------------------------------------------------------------

and I have a wedgie.

--------------------------------------------------------------










.

3 comments:

Oak said...

Now howz I s'posed to leave comments under another alias?

Suki said...

I suppose Dr. T. Sanchez, Diablito, Mephistopholes and Angry Monkey'll all have to register.

seems like you're gonna be a busy boy.

Darling And So Charming said...

You forgot Beelsebub, The Prince of Darkness, Satan, Belial, Mr. Scratch, Old nick, The Prince of Pandemonium,
Lucifer, and last but not least,
Asmodeus.


Um, don't ask.