Monday, February 18, 2008

for the record...

I'm not always miserable, sick or completely sarcastic (wellll, about that sarcastic thing...).

I've determined that I'm having a delayed and rather severe allergic reaction to work.

work.shmerk.jerk.

Idontwanna. Idontwanna. Idontwanna!

all of my previous (prior to beginning a blog mind you, so don't go looking for it, here) energy, charm, wit, style and enthusiasm have been slowing but surely SUCKED from my very being.

I was cute. petite. looked like I was 12 and all the fellas wanted to touch my bum.

now...nobody wants to touch my hiney.

I'm dying, here, folks.



ok, not dying...

but at least suffering ever so slightly from neglected toosh syndrome.

I wantz more vacashun!

6 comments:

Kim said...

okay...get better please so we can conspire to make money in a fun way and I can get on with life.
Wait...that sounds kinda devious...I like!!
Seriously, get better...and you lokk more like thirteen than twelve.
Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you rock.
I'll touch your butt.

Suki said...

kim, I'm willing to go even as far as mildly sketchy in my money making endeavors.

you got any spare room in your basement???

anonymous,

Hi, Julie!

Anonymous said...

I'll do you one better and lick your butt. Maybe that could make some money.

Suki said...

mr. sanchez...

precisely WHO would benefit from this salad tossing?

not saying I'm adverse to the idea...

you know...just wondering is all.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't your question be:
Who doesn't benefit?