Monday, February 11, 2008

will it never end?

I'm guessing not til retirement.

today's installment of why-the-fuck-am-I-doing-this??? involved not one, not two, not even 20...

but 40 four year olds.

jesus. h. jehosephat.

I signed up for a nice quiet day covering LIBRARY and got myself inextricably reassigned (trust me. I tried to extricate myself) to pre-kindergarten.

am AND pm.

there was more snot-wiping, shoe-tying, having-to-pee-can-you-help-me-with-my-pantsing? going on today than I could reasonably stomach.

good thing the lil summabitches were CUTE!!!

it made for a tiring day (and a gigantor FREAK OUT on my own kid when I got home. I swear if I see her boobs hanging out just ONE more time, I'm cutting them off), but all in all it was a good day that served its purpose.

birth control.

1 comment:

Darling And So Charming said...

Nooooooooo! You need to make a lil Suki/Oqui (SukiOqui! cute name!) and, and, it'll be cute and stuff. Really.