Monday, March 3, 2008

4:30 am potty break.

the dog put his cold wet nose on my cold bare pre-butt...

and woke me up right smack dab in the middle of REM sleep.

I then tossed and turned for 2 hours NOT getting back to sleep and feeling like I was in a coma.


needless to say...

the suki didn't make it to work today (my car is elsewhere)...

and as my punishment I will be removing all the old carpet from the basement in preparation for the new stuff.


why does my house always look coziest and comfiest right before I try to sell it? the last house I sold I had this huuuge rec room that was uncarpeted the entire time I lived there.

got that bitch on the market, carpeted this gigantic half-house size room...

then didn't want to sell it. I'm afraid the spiffy newly carpeted and freshly painted basement might do the same for me here.

'cept that this time....

I can't POSSIBLY afford to stay.

what saint is that I need to bury to sell this bitch???

6 comments:

Kim said...

I thought it was Mary...upside down.
I am sure I am wrong!

Suki said...

would it backfire if I put them all in nice neat rows, ass up, among my rhododenrons?

I'm not trying to anger deities, mind you...

but it would be kind of fun to imagine them squirming, breathless and confined.


whoops.

I'm going to hell for that, aren't I?

Darling And So Charming said...

http://www.stjosephstatue.com/

Darling And So Charming said...

and it IS upside down.

samantha said...

wow, if I missed work every time my dog woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep... I'd never go to work. It happens every night!

St. Joseph, upside down, facing the street. Don't dig the hole with his head. I did that once and it took forever to sell. Actually, I read a report in some financial mag about how the maker of st joseph statues is making a mint and can't keep up with demand because of the mortgage crisis.

And for the record, if you ever lose anything it is....
st. anthony st anthony
please come around
(X) is lost and cannot be found.
St. anthony works every time, the only time it didn't work is when Michael Reardon fell into the Atlantic.

Suki said...

the dog...

was really just an excuse to avoid getting chairs thrown at my head.

the kids I had that day are terminally, irrevocably, indefinitely STUPID.

oh, and violent, too. that class is their "special place"



NOT MINE!