Thursday, March 13, 2008

vindicated

the administration is of the belief that throwing the marker was NOT intended to hurt anyone (duh) and that all other accusations were horse pookie.

upon hearing that I wasn't going to get my ass handed to me, the parents asked "now what do we do?"

the administrator's response was: "nothing. it's over."

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

ha.

bitch.

ha.

so you worked your child into a foaming lathering mess for nothing. what a bitch.

perhaps if this particular set of parents of the year would display a little emotional control from time to time...their children would've laughed along with the 30 other kids in the class when I acted goofy.

whatev. I can't help them all...particularly when they've been told to distrust me because I'm white (no lie. this was made into a racial thing. never mind the fact that I grew up in the same damn hood as these people and I was the minority).

my personnel file is clear. I'm welcome back at that school to sub (at my own risk, of course) and the person who gave my phone number to the parent has already apologized to the principal.

I was asked to meet with the curriculum director. I said I can do it tomorrow.

if I play my cards right (and bring my own tape dispenser)...maybe I can still get myself good and fired.

No comments: