Wednesday, March 12, 2008

suki and the sprout

that's it. I can't wait any longer.


I hafta, hafta HAFTA tell it.

we're having a baby!!

I only have about 43 seconds before I need to pick my kids up from library...but I just HADTA say it.

I'm pregnant!

baby, baby, baby...

I'm so excited its bordering on retardation...and I'm sure everyone I know will be sick of me by the end of next week.

my mother got 15 phone calls the first day.

1. I'm pregnant
2. Hey, I'm still pregnant.
3. Did you know its as big as a grain of sand right now?
...
15. Ok. I'm going to bed...still pregnant.


I'm thinking of starting a new blog devoted entirely to my baby blubberings...or maybe I'll do a limited version here.

we shall see.


but for now....


just letting y'all know...

I'm still pregnant.

6 comments:

Oak said...

You forgot to mention that it was not an unplanned pregnancy and that the 'Pah is officially elated as well. The dogs?...not so much.

Suki said...

you're right...

the dogs are pissed.

Darling And So Charming said...

I think it' insane how animals immediately KNOW. And congratulations ! If you don't start a blog just for the occasion at least post pictures/updates and such on here. I love that shit. And I cannot wait until you can tell boy or girl?
Like I said expect a lil' package in the mail this weekend; the baby books I have (I very helpful indeed) and
a few doo dads Connor has already outgrown. He is @ 10 weeks and growing like a weed. He's gonna be a big one.

Now just as I lost all my baby weight you are going to make me want another! I will read your stuff and want to get a bun in the oven again.

:)

Kim said...

I knew it!

(tee hee hee)

Kevin said...

Congratulations Suki!

That's awesome!

The Horvaths'

megA said...

wowie zowie!

you are amazing.

i am too old and too scared and too used to the quiet of my life...

i will live through you my dear. . .