Thursday, March 13, 2008

pants - part 24,546,464,534,365,753,452

they don't fit.

they didn't fit prior to creating the demon seed...and they don't fit now. they fit yesterday...but the don't fit now.

I am wearing a pair of pants that I used to wear for climbing - with another pair underneath.

and they're tight all by their lonesome.

its glorious.

this must be the largest grain of sand on the planet.

I still can't really believe it. I've "known" in the way a woman "knows" for weeks...but didn't really KNOW know.

now that I know...I'm still waiting for someone to call me and say "whoops. we made a mistake...you're just chubby with the stomach flu"

although I have to be fair here...its not the sprout's fault I'm pudging up. I made the decision months ago to put on some pounds. I was told, "If you want to get pregnant, you need to gain some weight."

cool. can I borrow your pants.

I love being pregnant. I'm almost a little upset (by almost I mean I cried about it the other night...but haven't yet again since) that I'm not MORE pregnant.

sick or huge or waddling or something.

by this point in my prior pregnancy I was hooked up to IV's hanging on for dear life...so I'm sorta having trouble believing that I'm really baking a baby because I'm not vomitting my guts out.

hallelujah.

I will absolutely treasure every single moment of this seemingly easy breezy no problems yet pregnancy.

...and I'll try not to worry that the sprout changed its mind.


fortunately, I have sore boobs, an overwhelming desire to nap like its my job, and an aversion to


-CAN YOU BELIEVE I'M GOING TO SAY THIS????-

chocolate to remind me that the lil' fella is still hanging out with me.


who needs chocolate, anyway?

No comments: