Monday, March 24, 2008

just the beginning (aka 4mm)

we saw the sprout today.

nothing more than a flutter and some fuzz...

and we both cried.

we could see its little heart going. 109 beats/minute...just like its momma, lately. they adjusted my due date south. I say south because when things go south...they are bad.

and because they added 4 more days to my gauntlet (ie. 1st pukey trimester)...I considered that bad.

I was hoping we might get some monumental news...like I'm due any day or that we're have gazillionettes...yet was strangely satisfied and awe struck at seeing just one...

one little flutter.

I'm amazed upon waking every single morning at the sheer depth and power of my love for this man...and now we have yet another monkey to share this with.

true love....


just the beginning.

3 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

t really is the best ever.

Wants Suki prego pictures!

XOx

Suki said...

when I stop feeling like complete garbage (it might be a while)...

I'll post some pics of both myself and the fuzz.

for now...I'm hitting the sack and staying there until...


oh, I don't know...

friday?

Kim said...

awwwww...
that is all I have to say.
Kinda makes me want a little sprout of my own again...


nahhhh, i will just enjoy yours from afar...and do my best to indulge vicarious cravings & naps.