Monday, June 18, 2007

oh me. oh my.

kinda scurred to mention it just yet...being as its in the formative stages and VERY prone to falling through...

but I figured I could use all the good mojo anyone can muster.

I'm trying to spend a month in alaska guiding (literally and, well...other literally) troubled youth.

I know my experience with teens is sufficient (hell. its what I DO)...but I'm not so sure about my outdoor experience. I've DONE everything they're asking (repeatedly)...I've just never guided before.

keep your fingers crossed for me. 30 days "in the field" might be just what the suki ordered to get my head on straight...and my whine-o-meter down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, no idea who you are, but good luck! I'm actually just searching to try and get a teen guided. If your mojo fails, I know there are a couple of sites like eprogramsearch.com that list tons of other potential employers!Cheers

samantha said...

my exhusband does this for a living, sort of. If alaska falls though I can put you in touch with him. He is super cool.

Suki said...

awesome. thanks, sam...

and "anonymous"