Wednesday, June 27, 2007

REVEALED!!!

the major secret.


(yet another) boy who has a crush on the kid had a secret. he shared it with the others in their group. boys and girls.


betrayed. the kid felt left out and double-crossed.


whispers. glances. knowing giggles.


finally...in a moment of (weakness?) clarity and trust...the truth came out.




he has hair on his ding-a-ling.




aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!


we're totally moving to the top of a mountain...and I'm getting one of these:

4 comments:

forty f15teen said...

ON his ding-a-ling?

I get one pesky little fella that springs up uninvited mid-shaft.

Hello tweezers.

Suki said...

don't lie.

you've named it, haven't you?

bear in mind here that by it I'm referring to the pesky lil' feller. whatever you do. please DO NOT tell me what you call your ding-a-ling.

Keith said...

I will not be discussing my, or anyone else's, ding-a-ling.

I've added ya to my Favorite Blogs 'cos a)I dig yer blog and b) I think others should dig yer blog, and here's their opportunity!

We now return you to conversations in non-70's slang, already in progress.

forty f15teen said...

a link to your delightful insights can now be found on my sorry excuse for a blog. see "suki - Rotten loves her commentary"