Sunday, April 29, 2007

go team.

I got a present today...for no other reason than being a general purpose super-star.

I was told at the crag that there would be a present awaiting me at my car. that I'd like it. it was cute. when questioned about said present...I got nothing more than...

you'll see.

fortunately for the present-giver...I forgot about it or we would've had an ENTIRE day of tell-me-mores, give-me-a-hints, and what-do-you-MEAAAANNNN-you-can't-tell-mes. halfway through our fine, fine afternoon I gave a fellow boulderer a cheer a la let's go, noah. let's go...to wit the group responded en masse with a well-timed *clap, clap*

I hit 'em with a "go, team" and present-giver started snickering. again with the...you'll see.

nutz! I HAVE to know.

on the hike out, remembering the gift I psuedo-sprinted the last few yards (I'm lazy) to my car and found it...

VANDALIZED!

covered in grafitti hearts, "go team '07 RRocks Pitons!" (<---the jerk dog who bit me), doodles of snarling dogs con fangs of doom, for sale 20 dollar or trade for a dime bag, and my personal favorite:

SHORTY

across the rear window.

it was hilarious. unfortunately I got home after sunset so no piccy tonight...

and half of it smeared off when the back windows rolled down :(


either way it was good for a huge-ungo giggle.


thanks t-rav and christine. go team.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you MEAN $20.00?!! I definitely remember putting 35 cents on that window. Hahaha!

Suki said...

BRAT!!!

Anonymous said...

You love me. Just admit it.

Suki said...

I like ya...

but only when I can see yer buttcrack.

(which is, admittedly, quite often)