Tuesday, April 17, 2007

rocking the pharmacy

I'd like to ammend my recent 'shout out' post...





and add these little guys:






while they cause diarrhea, liver dysfunction and nuerological maladies (like I'd notice that?)...

they're steadfast and true companions in the fight for my lungspace.

I've been awake and relatively mobile (anyone need an almost full box of adult diapers?) for AT LEAST two hours, now.

which is cool...cause I do my best trolling at night.

while I'll admit this war isn't over yet...I see victory on the horizon.

that's right, you little bastages...

where you going?

NOWHERE.

1 comment:

Frank Brigandi said...

this cold is awful. woke last night gagging on what surfaced from my throat and chest something that looked like brown glue. I actually panicked because i wasn;t able to breathe very well. So I drank alot of hot/warm water which free'd it up enabling me to breath. Today I feel allot better, drinking lots more water than normal and blowing snot out of my abused nose and sinuses.....
I live your pain....