Saturday, April 28, 2007

holy high pollen index, batman.

I haven't suffered spring fever or environmental allergies for a couple of years.





yay.





then I got pnuemonia and well...that seems to have changed.





boo.





I'm sick...again. breathing is difficult and snot is plentiful. while it may be kinda sunny and pretty out there (at least right now)...I'm not buying it. it's deadly out there. those flowers...assasins, all of them. they're all double oh bud and shit to lure you in...then release their microscopic toxins DIRECTLY into your unsuspecting nostrils as your lame ass sighs "ahhh. they smell soooo fantastic".





sniff you no more, I will. I'm hitting the benadryl and my couch and you can all take your thinly veiled disguise-o-poison and kiss my lilly white ass.





your plentiful spring bounty doth not entice me...you can't get me out there.





If I want to look at flowers...I'll buy a better homes and gardens.





and while I'm there...I'll pick up some more Vicks.

















Vicks rawks my socks