Monday, October 1, 2007

fall.

yes, please and thank you kindly.

for the first time in a few years I bought a haybale. I also bought cornstalks, pumpkins, mums (I hate mums, btw), gourds, indian corn and some cool looking berry stalk thingies.

above items have since found their way into a relatively attractive arrangement about the front and side of my home (including herbert the demonic pumpkin-man) in an attempt to say, "you like me. you want to buy me."

pity. I haven't made the effort or gone to the expense to beautify my home in such a fashion other than...

to sucker some chump into thinking, "this place is nice. I bet it has cookies, too."

sorry guys. no cookies this weekend, but if you behave real nice, schedule your showing now and have your checkbooks handy upon arrival...


I might give you a blowjob.

2 comments:

Suds said...

Is there a particular agent I book my showing with? LOL! (Kiddin' of course)

Good luck with the open house, I hope it sell quickly for ya so you can get on with gettin' on... g.

Darling And So Charming said...

Like how I am making up for lost comment time? I am reading and commenting, it is true.

So good luck selling. Make sure you have apple pie baking or warming in the oven. If that is too ambitious then put some cinnammon and sugar water on the stove to simmer.

And barring that- get the statue of Saint someone (sorry, lapsed Catholic- St Anthony I think?) and bury in the front yard. Google it they even sell kits online. I even have some feng shui easy tips if needed too. Hey whatever works!