Friday, October 26, 2007

one beat words.

the O and I have a game. we speak with words with one beat and no more. we got the kid to do it, too.

it can be hard to do at times. yet, we keep with it.

try to ask for you food in a place where you pay to eat....and it gets rough. you can't get the things with the grooves that need the sweet stuff on top and not look like a tool.

I really love the round white plants with starch when they mash them...but those are hard to get, too.

this can go on for hours at times. it gets to be a thing you can't quit.

I don't think you should start.

though I doubt you have a choice, now.

ha, fools!

2 comments:

Jim said...

You have a really funny blog here - followed you to yer bloghome from FatMarcs! Stuck you on my blogroll - guess we crossed paths at Granogue. I must have been really memorable! Actually if I didn't make an impression I must have been on much better behavior than usual... probably the free beer cooling me out or something. Anyhow... keep on writing - you very funny in a good way.

Frank Brigandi said...

depends on which tool you're trying to be.

the potatois the gateway to become a stinky hippe,throw some pig or cow on it to hide your tracks.
Beer is always your friend, or conscience.. depends on how far into the case you are....or aren't

Burritos are the eascape valve of the healthy crowd.. the encompass all things beautiful and strange, embrace them.