Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I blog because I'm angry.

this is my official fuck PM-motherfucking-S blog.

its a cunt.
a motherless whore.
a flea infested mongrel.

its a barnacle on my back, abdomen and attitude.
its the curse of a not-so benevolent god.

its eve's fucking fault.

its the reason Miss Suki is drinking Saki.
it made three children cry today.

it made me eat twice my daily allotment of calories before dinner.
its making me feel less like going to my second job than I want to murder everyone in sight.

it made me flip the bird to a dude in a work truck...then jump a curb and pedal through the woods to avoid retribution.

it also made me flip him the bird again when I just happened to emerge at the same corner as he.

it made me swear off high heels.
it made me tell a parent, ever so politely (NOT) to keep her son in check.

its making my child hide.
my dogs cower
and my eyes bleed.

it forced me into "comfy" pants...

and then made me hate them.

Its making it hard to remember what I find joy in...

but at least I know it'll be over soon.

If I happened to call your mother a cockjockey or punch your kid in the lip today...

my apologies.

Sincerely,
The Second Side of Suki

ps. I hate you all...but only for today.

...maybe tomorrow, too.

4 comments:

Suki said...

ps. it made me call the cable company...

and thaw red meat.

Frank Brigandi said...

there's always 3:00am power walks....or.... Jakey!!

Kevin said...

PMS makes for good blogging!
I like pushing the ever exposed buttons of pms chicitas and sending them in a fit of rage, and hiding in a bush to watch the wreckage from a safe distance...


enjoi halloweve!

Anonymous said...

PMing is causing similar reactions in my day...Project Management can lick it all day long.

PMS yields well cooked red meat and late for work-edness.