Thursday, October 4, 2007

let's just see, now shall we?

This morning's park job earned me three dirty looks, a blown horn and "the finger" from a school bus driver.

I shit you not...a school bus driver flipped me off.

(the fact that I had it coming does not detract from the irony of that in the least)

Deciding to brave street parking for yet another day, I drove the beater to work, again. Half of the streets were off limits b/c of street cleaning later in the day, and the other half were full.

8:13, supposed to be at work in two minutes...things were getting ugly. I pulled some duke's of hazard mid-intersection k-turn bullshit and threw the jeep in a tiny crevice next to a not-so-kosher looking alley.

got out of the car and tripped over four people sitting on the curb.

Suki's log. School date 200.26
8:14 in the morning: tripped over crackheads.

I decide to play this one straight.

'sup? g'morning. hey...umm...yesterday some *insert slang spanish cuss words* were sitting on my car when I came out...can you keep an eye on it for me?


haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

five bucks says I have 3 flat tires and some rice and beans on my hood when I get out there this afternoon.


no big whoop. the hub gets the jeep in the divorce anyway.

No comments: