Wednesday, October 3, 2007

super

last week I was parked in at a tiny elementary school parking lot for thirty minutes.

super.

when the offending parker finally showed up, I was cut off by another teacher who had just gotten to his car 45 seconds ago.

swell.

this morning I decide to park on the street to avoid wanting to put anyone in a full nelson and just happen to witness a drug transaction not 40 yards from an elementary school for my efforts.

fantastic.

this afternoon when I left I found an entire family (extended, mind you. not just nuclear) of natives sitting on the hood of my car. mom, dad, two kids, an aunt, cousin and supscisiously young looking "abuela" all chilling like my vehicle is an upholstered lounger.

stellar.

I have to go back again tomorrow.

splendid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand...wait, you SHOULD understand. Oiste?

Suki said...

Hi.

I'm black bart.

forty f15teen said...

you know those nail strips they install on building ledges to keep pigeons from shitting all over the window sills?

they may also work to keep yokels off of a car...