Thursday, January 10, 2008

love ya, too!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous said...
Wassa? You are incapable of holding any 'real' job and even if you could you don't have what it takes to obtain the skills to get one and it would take forever at that. Stick to being inferior...


Love ya!

January 10, 2008 8:12 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------

^ aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha


me thinks somebody isn't exactly sure about appropriate usage of the words "love ya!"

lemme 'splain.

meh, on second thought...

lemme 'gnore.

EDIT(ed about 16 hours later in a cranky moood):

FUCK YOU.




ps. today I told the kids that I'm a dirty hippy and lectured them on plastic production, over-consumption and being retarded.

despite my best efforts, however...

they're all still retarded.

1 comment:

Darling And So Charming said...

How vile.

Does the ex's angry bro in law know this site? I remember you writing he sent you a nasty email via myspace.
Someone who goes to that effort is very, very unhappy and angry. Don't let it bother you though if I got something like that it would upset me, even knowing the person was a coward. You have good things happening for you so ignore.
PS_ there is a way to trace the IP address of the sender, love. Ask someone who can help if you want, I know that it can be done pretty easily..

XO