Saturday, January 26, 2008

to hell with the suburbs.

my internal debate, as of late, has gone something like this:

side a:
-keep the house
-continue rocking 'the burbs
-maintain middle class footing
-just work harder
-bring up little ones to looooove soccer and cheerleading
-continue not having cable

side b:
-fuck this house. oppressive mortgages (at least on my income) are sooo last year
-hit the road in a microbus and climb until my fingers fall off
-when done climbing, have baby
-middle class (and da man) can kiss my hairy hippy ass
-work only as much as is necessary to eat
-what's television?


side b just won.

FUCK IT.

my job is killing me...AND my pleasant disposition (ha. ha. *choke wheeze* ha.). I'm disconnected from so many of the things that I value (land, water, freedom and rocks to name a few).

this lifestyle blows ass.

I eat food laden with chemicals and other...stuff.
I put gas in my car that's killing my planet.
I go to a job (almost) every morning that dampens my spirit and kills my mood.
I come home and stare into space trying not to implode.
I get ZERO fucking physical activity because of other responsibilities.
I almost never get to break anything.
I wash my hair with products injected into monkies' eyes.
I find comfort in sex, food and door slamming. ok, i'm fine with the sex thing...but the food and door slamming gotta stop.
I yell at the people I love and live for.
I think waaay bigger than I act.


theend. (yes, I'm so done that its only one syllable)

the house is going on the market once and for all. I don't care if I have to sell it to a blind midget for $18 and an old school mixed tape. I want this fucking monkey off my back.

my assed out, retarded, I hate them more than anything on the planet, shit for brains neighbors just listed half of their semi....

for $190k. (never mind the fact that they just STOLE it from the old man going into the nursing home for 90 grand a few months ago. vulture, evil, life-sucking bastards)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! just sitting next to that piece of shit for that ridiculous price is going to make my house look like a fucking palace. it's gone.

even if I only get $200k its still enough to buy some patchouli and a shortbus and hit the fucking road.

and if I don't...and I have to stay here...

I'm registering republican, buying a sweater set and strand of pearls, joining the PTA and taking those cockasses down from the inside.

either way....I'm disconnected from my true self...


and shit has got to change around here.

1 comment:

Darling And So Charming said...

Plan B sounds divine.

If you do have the stone to so that... you are truly my hero. DO IT!
I'm kinda excited for you. Think of the stories you will have:) Now or never or something..

And ps- my prayers for your family who lost their home. I am so sorry and I am so happy the girls are ok. Thank GOD.