Friday, January 25, 2008

ma'am, this is Trooper Hoch

with the Pennsylvania State Police. Do you drive a blue Volvo?

yes.

Does anyone else drive the car?

sometimes.

Was anyone else driving it yesterday?

not that I know of.

Your car was observed at the Morgantown Interchange yesterday...

yeah, yeah. I know. EZPass. going too fast. gotcha.

Ma'am, the toll-taker observed you traveling at a high rate of speed through a non-designated lane.

um, huh.

He said you were going like hell.

define "going like hell" please.

He said that he recognized your vehicle and that you were warned before.



nigga, please.


I "debated" with the fine occifer of the law about whether or not it was likely that a toll-taker would "recognize" me (based solely on appearance and description of the car, mind you) given the number of vehicles that pass through a turn-pike interchange and the infrequency with which I actually "go like hell" through one.

the end result of our extended phone conversation was that he was going to check on whether or not I actually was warned before (I wasn't) and if I was...he was going to send me a citation.

I got the voicemail several minutes ago that a citation was in the mail.


fuh. que.

you got nothing on me, coppah.

send your little citation and I'll plead my lil' not guilty. we go a few rounds. I'll tango, you'll cha cha...

and when its all said and done...


you'll still be a douchebag.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my arsenal of info ready, my uncle is a chief of police and my aunt works for the fine New Jersey State Po-po.

I'm glad they are wasting thier time with sending a citation which will just waste resources and time. Do not speak with them again.

Anonymous said...

I think someone was crank calling you.

Suki said...

oqui had the same idea, but I'm doubtful.

they knew where and when I passed through the interchanges. they found my name and number based on my license plate, and the call had a very offical "i'm being recorded" sound to it.

if it was a crank call...


I'm actually a little more creeped out.

*does skeeved out dance*