Thursday, May 10, 2007

fat bitch v. the suk-ster *ding*

its on.

I briefly mentioned this overly large angry woman who's been giving me the evil eye and cold shoulder at school...but have not since elaborated.

pull up a twinkie, get comfy...cause it's about to go down.

last friday this HEFFFFAAAAAH had the nerve to get out right and completely rude with me. RUDE beyond what I would even expect from our little ghetto ass students. RUDE like you'd be three seconds before someone busts a forty bottle over your dome. RUDE like its a good thing I've got bail money because I'm about to commit a homicide.

RUDE.

she's my last class of the day tomorrow. I've given this alot of thought over the last week. really analyzed my response to her most recent transgression. upon sucking her teeth, rolling her eyes and hitting me with a major 'tude...I simply cocked my head to one side and said "well, oooooooh kay, then!" and walked away.

teh hub thinks this was the wrong approach because, even though I didn't stoop to her level...I let her know she gets under my skin.

a friend believes it was the wrong approach because I took her actions personally, and should recognize that her issues are hers...not mine.

another friend told me I should've thrown a chair.

after much deliberation...I've chosen my best course of action.

tomorrow...

I'm simply going to walk into her room, give her the head nod and say:

"sup, slim?"

5 comments:

team biketopia said...

ha!! you can do better than that Suki... what't wrong with a little pro-active retribiution? leave a box of tastykakes or something similar maybe she'll get the hint.

davidarmor said...

Ask her when she's due. To add to the confusion and belated feeling of being made fun of, nod in the general direction of her overlapping McDonald's-induced flabbery. It'll work a charm.

JenBob said...

"sup slim" is badass. go with it.

Suki said...

go shorty.

Suds said...

Throw teh chair...