Saturday, May 12, 2007

hate to disappoint...

but the fatty fat fat was nice to me today.

I couldn't bring myself to gut her when she hobbled around on a freshly surgically repaired knee (although that would've made for several quality fat jokes, right there)...and generally looked pathetic.

so we made nice and exchanged phony pleasantries.

fret none...there's hope. next week she'll be off the pain killers and back to uber bitch mode...and I'm sure it'll be game on.

I did manage to trash her to another teacher, though. who simply said "yeah. she's always like that."

I guess in the end what this was really about though...

she wasn't worth the bail money and I chumped out.


stay tuned. this aint over yet.

1 comment:

Frank Brigandi said...

FFFFFFUUUUUUck that....
Her pleasentries are slef serving. She's controling the social atmosphere between the two of you. I wouldn't be nice to her, regardless of how crippled she is. Her kindness is chemically fueled, not genuine in any aspect. You are right in your hunch of 1 week to bitch mode after the PK's are gone....ignore her she's a mean big woman and she aint gonna change, not even for the Suki....