Friday, May 25, 2007

so many ideas

so few hours.

suki's been busting bootie this week to try to bank some chedda (as if I actually COULD) before the school year ends and haven't seen the inside of my home for more than three or four forty minute stretches of wakey-time in a few days.

I's tie-urd (<----that's tired with two syllables for those of you who have not recently visited west virginny).

I saw the kid this afternoon for the first time in three days...while SHE slept...just long enough to snap a shot or two of her drooling...then hit the road for el job-o numero dos. got home a few minutes ago...and of course, she's asleep, again.

glad I got that picture...at least now I remember what she looks like.

I've had brilliant streak of inspiration after brilliant streak of gas (just checking if you're with me, here)...yet no time to bloggie. this saddens me.

I realize, though that I'll have all summer long in front of a computer to knock the internet's socks off...

and continue on my hustle for now.

it's all over soon.

five and a half more days of school...then the suki gets to sit on her ever rounden-ing ass...

all. summer. long.

envy me, punks.

(then loan me a five spot. I'm gonna be broke)

No comments: