Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm fussy.

the highlight of my day was when I took a rather large and refreshing poo...not only for the inherent joy related to such an activity...but because it also felt like maybe...just magically maybe I could poo out whatever is making me feel like ass.

I shouldn't feel like ass. I had a cool day. went for a mountain bike ride (kinda. more to follow). had some cold stone frozen deliciou-o-rama. went shopping for a brand new bike of my very own. got a new camelbak. spoke to a few old friends. spent some q-t on the back porch watching the rain and my dumb ass dogs and had a wee ittle bit of chocolate.

all this would make for a super awesome day if I didn't still feel like I weigh 3,000 pounds and I'm constantly dehydrated. I. feel. heavy (not literally speaking. I weighed less this afternoon than I have in six years. maybe why I'm weak???).

weak. beat up. and...

fussy.

I threw up half-way through our ride this afternoon. five miles and forty-five minutes in I had my face in the grass, unable to move. took me half an hour to have a few sips of water and recover enough to head back.

I know I sound like a broken record lately. I read these blogs...I just write what I feel...and lately I haven't felt well.

its time for another trip to the doctor, me thinks.

something's really wrong with the suki.

No comments: