Monday, May 21, 2007

team proper hippy

my last bath was wednesday night.

I shat in the woods six times since then.

I've been wearing the same underwear since friday.

My feet grew green(ish brownish) cheese.

in other words...I had an AMAZING time this weekend. too tired to give the full glam-0-lacking story just now, since I haven't slept more than four hours a night since thursday...but I will most def be blogging this one in great detail later.

for now...I've got school in 8 hours...


and will need at least three of them to scrape the grime offa me.

2 comments:

davidarmor said...

.. I went on a 6 day hike once and didn't take a dump until McDonald's on the way home at the end of the hike.

You must have outstank the local Asparagus Appreciation Association club meeting.

Suki said...

six days between shits?

negative.

I went at least twice a day.

eff that, man. NOBODY wants to see me constipated.