Monday, May 14, 2007

made me think...

the title of my last blog reminded me of something my lil monkey said to me last friday.

we were rushing around trying to get five or six mother's day/birthday gifts wrapped, everyone fed, and her packed up to go to a sleep-over when she responded to one of my suggestions for wrapping a gift (see we don't BUY gifts around here...we make them and the presentation is 80% of the deal) with...

come on, mom. what do you think I am, an amateur? I AM your kid, ya know.

why, yes. you most certainly are, miss sassy pants!

hahahaha

and way to go on that shrink-wrapped, home-made, oh-so-appropriately embellished gift basket, too (high fives the kid).

makes a momma proud.

2 comments:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

what no dansko in that pile?

Suki said...

what you got in a size 6 1/2 womens...

for a buck fiddy or less?