Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm tired.

am I the only woman on earth who doesn't really LIKE shopping? I had to get some "school" shoes to wear with all my mini-marm outfits, and didn't enjoy a single second of it.

walked into store one, was macking on some super fly pumas, a couple o' pairs of canvas slip on jobbies (the hotness)...then came to the realization that I can't wear the same thing the fifth graders would...

I needed grown up shoes.

FUUUUUUUUCK. there is only one place I'd wear grown up shoes...and that's a place I never WANT to go...just one I HAVE to.

so I passed up the pumas (I'll be back) and started scoping out some less fly, comfy-chase-a-kid-able shoes. shopping for necessities is like artificial insemination.

all the expense, discomfort, put-out-edness...and none o' the fun in the process.

settled on two pairs of semi-conservative, uber cheap (I'm only going to wear them thrice each) heeled sandals (I need to at least APPEAR bigger than these chumps)...and only cried a little.

went to the climbing gym afterwards, got my ass tossed around on some stuff I KNOW I CAN SEND...and then cried a little more.

fuck. this. shit. I want my suki back...

and those hype ass pumas.

No comments: