Saturday, April 12, 2008

body by...

last night oq was stretching out in his boxers and realized just how incredibly long his legs really are.

and his feet.
and his arms.
and his fingers.

(strangely enough...our toes are almost identical in length. his just LOOK bigger)

so I started wondering what it would be like to spend 24 hours in his body. I thought of all the things i would do.

first, I'd throw on a harness and see what's its like to climb with an extra 12 inches of reach. would I trip all over myself? how the hell would I use those gigantic feet? could I match on tiny little crimpers?

would I feel stronger and be better in his body? would I keep my strength/weight ratio...or would I suddenly feel heavy?

I know one thing for sure...not having a uterus or a sprout...I'd lead everything ridiculous, hard as hell climb I could get near...and not squish the bebbie while doing it.

THEN...I'd get on his bike. oh, yeah motherfucker. he's legs are WAAAY better conditioned than mine. would I crank up a climb in one gear and laugh at him at the bottom of the hill flailing around in my little frame?

yup. most likely.

I'd probably shave his nads...just to see what it felt like, and go for a run with his healthy strong knees.

I asked him what he'd do for a day in my body...

if he'd climb, ride, run, dance, etc...

he said he's be too busy exploring the vag to get to any of that.

ha! so he thinks. he'd probably be too nauseous to even bother.


if you had 24 hours in your significant other's skin...

what would you do?

4 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

He's a LIE TELLER! he would stand in front of a mirror and play with his boobies. Or prance around in front of said mirror wearing a cape and smeared red lipstick lip synching to Joy Division (a la that scene in Silence of the Lambs)

Oak said...

Joy Division? Seriously though Joy Division? No way, Enya would be in the background of my female exploratory endeavors. Boobies are nice but I have it well figured out already, 5 hours of the day would be solely dedicated to the vagina. It fascinates, what does it feel like? We talked about the riding and climbing comparisons which would undoubtedly allow us to become better partners upon switching back. Which coincidentally I would want to do. However, either way, "I'd fuck me, I'd fuck me so hard."

Now back to practicing my prancing...

Suki said...

you know what else I'd like to do...

take a straight shot to the 'boys'...

RIGHT before swithching back, of course.

samantha said...

I'd write my name in the snow.