Thursday, April 24, 2008

too much anger for one human being

my neighbor is the nexis of evil.

NOONE likes her...not even her own family.

come to think of it...ESPECIALLY her own family. the police despise them. the neighborhood is ready to evict them...

and she, for whatever reason, has chosen me as her arch enemy. I was on the balcony with the dogs this afternoon and she snarled at me. she actually and audibly snarled.

I had no choice but to chuckle in her face.

she has no idea. no 50-something, scarf wearing, loud-mouth scares ME, bitch. you've obviously never met my mother.

yesterday afternoon we so kindly put all of her garbage back behind HER shed (I was tempted to move their damn toilet over there, too...but was rife to touch it) and took a nice picture or two of all the matching garbage shoved into THEIR trashcans (slick, aren't they?)

and they told the cops it wasn't their stuff!

hardy.har.(I hate you)har.

they are, at this moment cleaning up their yard. I am HOPING TO GOODNESS they put something on our property, again...

cause this time its going back upside one of their domes.




we are so incredibly done with this shit.

2 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

I would lose it.
This woman needs to be handled.
The restraint you show is so beyond my ken, dear. I applaud you.
now kick her ass:P

Big Mike said...

I can't believe she still onto you. I live 15000 miles away and you scare me.