Tuesday, April 22, 2008

duck and run

I probably shouldn't find this so funny...

but today several hundred elementary school students had to be hastily invacuated (whatevs. its not a word...but I couldn't be buggered to look up an antonym for evacuated)...

due to a gang fight and drive-by.


are you kidding me? I mean...

COME ON!

I'm not particularly opposed to you jack-asses offing yourselves. much like the new york maffia in the 80's (was it the 80's? hell if I know. I'm only 30)...kill yourselves quietly and we'll just go about eating our pasta...

but OUTSIDE OF AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL???

huh? these reerees (the gangbangers, not the kids this time) are lucky enough to pop off a successful point blank shot with their shoddy, mis-firing, but OOOOH so cool Glocks and ever so ineffective, but totally street mandatory sideways shooting.

let alone to hit a moving target...
from a moving vehicle...
with several hundred moving human shields squirming about.

thankfully, the reerees (the gangbangers, not the kids this time) cleared the area and hopefully offed each other in private somewhere...

and we (the teachers and kids this time) avoided a full out lock-down.

but, seriously...I HAVE to keep saying this:


do I live in fucking compton or something???

why can't these dorks just have a good old fashioned fist fight or pants each other?

3 comments:

Big Mike said...

At least now I know why you suggested the skillet. You weren't afraid because you had something to hide behind.

The main reason the skillet isn't my weapon of choice is that it's so suburban. It's much more of an "in-house" disciplinary tool.

I'm looking for something with a little street cred. There's nothing manly about roughing someone up with something that barely avoids being termed an appliance.

Darling And So Charming said...

I'm sure they held their 'gatts' sideways.
You know, because that really helps the trajectory of the bullets, right?

Suki said...

big mike...

I went through the rig-a-ma-roll (how the FUCK do you spell that???) of getting a windows live ID to comment on your blog...

then I showed up anonymous, anyway.

ha! either way. the comment about student probationers...

yeah, that was me.