Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NOW I remember

taught a "full" day today.

hated almost every second of it.

NOW I remember this sucking.


a disproportionately high percentage of these children are...for lack of a better word...straight up fucking losers. it used to inspire me to try harder...

now it just tires me.

respect? ha! forget it.
follow the rules? not a chance.
being able to sit still and quiet and actually LISTEN to direction?

nevah.

and it all becomes crystal clear why; standing in the hallway during parent teacher conferences.

if half of these mothers weren't ACTUAL hookers...they certainly shop at the hooker store.

the dads...yeah. homemade prison tats are all the rage.

the parents are louder in the halls than the kids. rude. ignorant. assinine.

just plain lame.

why on earth do these fucking people have children?

gak!

2 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

what town is this? I thought that area was a lil nicer? I hate it when they have more kids than they can handle financially AND in terms of just paying attention.


Bumper crop of criminals coming at you!


ok, i ove the pic you sent too. SO not big. Looks like food pregnancy haha not a big mama yet. It's cute!

Suki said...

you calling me fat???

I'll totally kick your ass.

for realz.