Friday, July 13, 2007

Dear Anonymous,

an anonymous comment left on one of my posts:

Anonymous said...
Get over yourself! The tests are done to find out what is wrong with you nothing more.Were you expecting a magic wand to be waived and then *POOF*...a diagnosis? Stop whining and be happy you have access to medical care. Unbelievable!
July 12, 2007 6:56 AM

my response:

Suki said...
oh, hey.welcome to my blog. now kindly go fuck yourself.this is a place for ME to express MY feelings, fears, concerns, etc. not PC central. can I bitch, whine and moan in here? you betcha.you don't like it?this is ME not caring. YOU can kindly feel free to fuck off.or at least have the balls to identify yourself.Suki


I'd just like to take the briefest of moments, here...to remind our anonymous guests of my world class sport-bitching title.

I live for this shit.

come on back, and let's play.

9 comments:

Keith said...

Be right back. Gonna make some popcorn and pull up a comfy chair...

Suki said...

don't get too comfy.

this won't take long.

*cracks knuckles*

samantha said...

ahh. internet battles. be careful, even when you win you are a loser. :)

I've got an old boyfriend who stalks. We dated when for four years between the ages of 15-19. Yes, that was 14 fucking years ago. LOOOOOOOOSER.

Keith said...

Ever considered Pay-Per-View? You could make a killing giving a beating.

Fizzow said...

Nothin's happening. WTEHF?!

Oh yeah..I read that other thing. If you wanna come yap, ya know where to find me.

I miss ya.

Fizzow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristibelle said...

Woo hoo!! You rock, suki :)

Frank Brigandi said...

I feel a kindred bond...

Anonymous said...

Suki, don’t be listening to the haters! I stumbled on your blog from someone else’s (hey Suds) like 4 months back and I’ve been appreciating it ever since. It takes confident courage to type about what you are going through and we, as internet lurkers, can relate. You’re so free and honest with your ups and downs that it makes the day a little brighter for those of us who don’t have the courage to write out the similar experiences we ourselves are going through.

I know you are having tough times on a few levels so I just wanted to give a vote of “You Go Girl!” to balance out the nasty anonymousness. Keep venting/celebrating through the keyboard because, even though we don’t always post, there are those of us who value what you say and hope the best for you because we take heart in who we know you to be.

Sean