Friday, July 27, 2007

resume

I really hate applying for jobs.

particularly ones that pay in peanuts and bubble gum wrappers.

there is no way on earth:

a. I'm going to get one of these shitty jobs
b. its going to pay the bills
c. I'm ever going to be able to move out on my own
d. I'm going to stop stress eating butter pecan ice cream.

fucking awesome. I asked for a divorce. want to sell the house. don't have a dime to my name...can't keep nor GET a fucking job and will soon be homeless with a child.


yeah. I'm having a ball just now.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You will get a job.
You will find a home.
You will be okay.
You will probably not stop stress eating butter pecan ice cream as these events unfold, but you don't have to.

Anonymous said...

That's some scary thinking there, hon. I can't think of a more kick-ass woman than yourself. When you go to those interviews, you just need to show off your ass kicking skills and demand to be hired. Be sure to wear heels. ^_^

Keith said...

Repeat after me:

I AM enough.
I HAVE enough.
I DO enough.

'cos you are ,and you do, and you do.

You will be ok. Really, you already are.