Monday, July 9, 2007

nothing.

the cultures weren't back. the tests revealed nothing.

now...I wait. if it's parasitic or some mondo meany bacteria...I get antiobiotics and move on with my life.

if its not...I get a camera up my butt (and anything else they deem necessary until they determine the cause).

he said...we must know what happened.

great. could we know like...umm...now, maybe?

so for now...I'm trying not to lose any more weight (this idea is actually quite fun. It means ice cream sundaes, I think.), taking more naps than even I can tolerate...and being bored and dizzy.

despite all that...I feel ok.

:D

3 comments:

forty f15teen said...

nothing like bugs in the butt.

it'd be nice if you could punish whatever's ailing you with a barrage of beer.

that being said, i'll send some good vibes your way, stay healthy, stay sane!

Keith said...

Is it still necessary to do the ButtCam thing? I mean, can't they just use a really good telephoto lens? Shit, they can read what brand of toothpaste is in my bathroom from a frickin' satellite...

Suki said...

I would be amenable to some sort of tele-photo action fo shizzle.